|Published:||Mar 22, 2013 6:54 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 22, 2013 6:54 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A long-time Southwest Florida resident celebrated her birthday in a daring way.
Mabel Euing decided to celebrate her 79th birthday by swimming with tigers. Her daughter and grandson made the trip down from Pennsylvania to help her crazy idea become a reality. The three went to Wild Things in Dade City.
Euing says she grew up on a farm, so she's always been close to animals, and wasn't scared at all!
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- 12 sentenced in South Florida grow house operation
- Friends remember Hohensee as kind and helpful, not violent
- Investigation in to the Hohensee marriage
- Naples man honored for using epilepsy to inspire others
- Fla. using federal grant money to settle lawsuit