|Published:||Mar 22, 2013 6:54 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 22, 2013 6:54 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A long-time Southwest Florida resident celebrated her birthday in a daring way.
Mabel Euing decided to celebrate her 79th birthday by swimming with tigers. Her daughter and grandson made the trip down from Pennsylvania to help her crazy idea become a reality. The three went to Wild Things in Dade City.
Euing says she grew up on a farm, so she's always been close to animals, and wasn't scared at all!
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- DNA evidence leads detectives to North Port burglary suspect