|Published:||Mar 22, 2013 1:46 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 22, 2013 1:46 PM EDT|
LABELLE, Fla.- Two Southwest Florida men lost their lives in a single-car accident in Hendry County overnight.
FHP says the driver of a 2003 Cadillac CTS, identified as 21-year-old Tomy Olivarez of Lehigh Acres, sustained fatal injuries after a crash in LaBelle early Friday morning. One of the passengers, 26-year-old Epifanio Hernandez of Naples, also died in the accident. Another of Olivarez' passengers, 26-year-old Jose Alonzo, sustained minor injuries.
The vehicle traveled onto the south shoulder and into a ditch. The front right of the vehicle stuck the embankment and caused the vehicle to
overturn. The three occupants of the vehicle were ejected from the vehicle.
It is unknown whether alcohol/drugs were a factor.
The crash is still under investigation.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Fla. city ends program allowing backyard chickens
- Whales stranded in Fla.: From despair to optimism
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- 1 killed, 1 injured in Orlando hit-and-run