|Published:||Mar 21, 2013 12:19 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 21, 2013 12:21 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. -- The man accused of running the largest cockfighting operation in southwest Florida will not spend time in jail.
Pedro Lopez pleaded no contest to three charges relating to animal fighting on Wednesday. He was sentenced to seven years probation. He pleaded guilty to cocaine charges stemming from the same arrest.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone
- FWC reports 20th panther mortality for 2013
- Naples shelter combats domestic violence one gift at a time