|Published:||Mar 21, 2013 2:43 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 21, 2013 2:43 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla. -- Governor Rick Scott ordered all national and state flags to be flown at half-staff at the county courthouse in Collier County and Naples City Hall on Friday in honor of Army Staff Sergeant Marc Anthony Scialdo.
The national and state flags at the Capitol in Tallahassee will also be flown at half-staff on Friday.
Army Staff Sergeant Marc Anthony Scialdo, of Naples, died on March 11, in Kandahar Province, Afghanistan, in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.
Army Staff Sergeant Marc Anthony Scialdo was assigned to B Company, 603rd Aviation Support Battalion, 3rd Combat Aviation Brigade, 3rd Infantry Division, Hunter Army Airfield, Georgia.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape