|Published:||Mar 21, 2013 7:29 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 21, 2013 7:29 PM EDT|
Fort Myers, Fla.,- A mysterious symbol is sprayed onto church property three times in just two weeks.
It's a symbol the people at the United Methodist Church are concerned about.
They want to know what it means and why their church is the target.
The graffiti first appeared on a church wall, then a stop sign and now on the roof.
The graffiti has been painted over.
The Lee County Sheriff's Office says they do not know what this symbol means, but they do not think it's gang related.
The church does have video surveillance, but the cameras did not capture anything.
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- APNewsBreak: Fla. congressman lost $18M in scheme
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end