GOLDEN GATE ESTATES, Fla.- A home on the 3100 block of 43rd Street SW is destroyed after two fires broke out in one day.
A neighbor gave dramatic cell phone video to WINK news. Flames broke out in the kitchen this morning. After that fire was extinguished, the owners went back to work.
Hours later, the Red Cross says the homeowner was back at work, talking with her insurance agency when neighbors called to tell her the house was on fire once again.
The fire is under investigation. No one was hurt.
- $590M-plus Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- 20-year-old girl dies in Cape Coral scooter crash
- Bikers participate in Collier County 'Freedom Ride'
- Standing room only at 2013 Hurricane Expo
- Body of autistic boy vacationing in Fla. is found
- Fla. Gov. will veto 3 percent college tuition hike
- Friends Mourn Friend Killed in Motor Scooter Crash
- Fla. gov. steps up pace on signing death warrants
- Hundreds of bikers honor military with Freedom Ride 2013
- Click it or Ticket campaign begins May 20th