|Published:||Mar 20, 2013 11:19 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 20, 2013 11:29 PM EDT|
GOLDEN GATE ESTATES, Fla.- A home on the 3100 block of 43rd Street SW is destroyed after two fires broke out in one day.
A neighbor gave dramatic cell phone video to WINK news. Flames broke out in the kitchen this morning. After that fire was extinguished, the owners went back to work.
Hours later, the Red Cross says the homeowner was back at work, talking with her insurance agency when neighbors called to tell her the house was on fire once again.
The fire is under investigation. No one was hurt.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Changes to Lee Way mean customers buy new transponders