|Published:||Mar 20, 2013 1:35 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 20, 2013 6:41 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A 15-year-old Cypress Lake High School student is now charged as an adult for allegedly bringing a gun onto a school bus.
Investigators say last month, Quadryle Davis got into a fight with another boy. Deputies say Davis pulled a gun and pointed it at the boy, threatening to shoot him.
No one was hurt.
Prosecutors say Davis is facing four felony charges.
His bail was set at $8,000, and Davis was ordered to hand over all firearms and stay away from the victim.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- 3 Miami-Dade officers shot, 2 suspects killed
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'