|Published:||Mar 20, 2013 1:35 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 20, 2013 6:41 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A 15-year-old Cypress Lake High School student is now charged as an adult for allegedly bringing a gun onto a school bus.
Investigators say last month, Quadryle Davis got into a fight with another boy. Deputies say Davis pulled a gun and pointed it at the boy, threatening to shoot him.
No one was hurt.
Prosecutors say Davis is facing four felony charges.
His bail was set at $8,000, and Davis was ordered to hand over all firearms and stay away from the victim.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows down superintendent search
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges