|Published:||Mar 20, 2013 3:29 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 20, 2013 4:45 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- A motorcycle and another vehicle collided on US 41 Wednesday afternoon, sending the 50-year-old motorcyclist to the hospital via trauma alert.
The accident happened between Conway Blvd. and Beacon Dr. The right lane of US 41 is closed at this time.
Avoid the area or expect delays.
- North Fort Myers murder suspect caught
- BREAKING: Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- Naples based St. Matthew's House expanding to Labelle
- Sebelius visits Miami to talk about health care