|Published:||Mar 20, 2013 3:29 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 20, 2013 4:45 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- A motorcycle and another vehicle collided on US 41 Wednesday afternoon, sending the 50-year-old motorcyclist to the hospital via trauma alert.
The accident happened between Conway Blvd. and Beacon Dr. The right lane of US 41 is closed at this time.
Avoid the area or expect delays.
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Witnesses says Naples man killed ducklings with a broom
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- 911 call: Judge in Zimmerman trial hears dispute