|Published:||Mar 20, 2013 3:07 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 20, 2013 3:07 PM EDT|
POMPANO BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Two adults and a child are being treated in the hospital after a car struck them in Pompano Beach.
A Broward Sheriff's Office report says the two adults were being transported Wednesday to the hospital after the accident. The child was airlifted to Broward Health Medical Center. Their conditions are not yet known.
Pompano Beach Fire Rescue also responded to the scene.
No further information has been released.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption
- Third-grade FCAT math and reading scores static
- Personal finance expert Suze Orman speaks at UF
- Fla. Gov. asked to return money to insurer