|Published:||Mar 19, 2013 2:02 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 19, 2013 2:02 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. – Lee County Utilities is on the scene of a 10-inch force main break near the intersection of Cypress Lake Drive and South Pointe Boulevard. It was reported to LCU around 1:00 p.m.
Due to the break, repairs will involve closing one lane of westbound traffic on Cypress Lake Drive. LCU is anticipating the repairs to take approximately 24-48 hours.
Sewer service will not be affected.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students