|Published:||Mar 19, 2013 12:47 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 19, 2013 4:48 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Cape Coral Police are on the scene of a death investigation at 3729 SE 13th Avenue.
Officers responded to a report of a male found deceased inside of a vehicle, which was parked inside of the garage. The vehicle was running and is believed to have caught on fire, creating a lot of smoke inside of the garage and residence.
The name of the deceased is not being released at this time. Detectives do not suspect foul play. The deceased will be taken to the Lee Medical Examiner’s Office.
A neighbor was on his back porch and saw the incident happen. He said he saw steam or white smoke coming from open garage, then a pop and black smoke, and then flames before seeing the car and house go up in flames.
The investigation continues.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday