|Published:||Mar 19, 2013 12:47 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 19, 2013 4:48 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Cape Coral Police are on the scene of a death investigation at 3729 SE 13th Avenue.
Officers responded to a report of a male found deceased inside of a vehicle, which was parked inside of the garage. The vehicle was running and is believed to have caught on fire, creating a lot of smoke inside of the garage and residence.
The name of the deceased is not being released at this time. Detectives do not suspect foul play. The deceased will be taken to the Lee Medical Examiner’s Office.
A neighbor was on his back porch and saw the incident happen. He said he saw steam or white smoke coming from open garage, then a pop and black smoke, and then flames before seeing the car and house go up in flames.
The investigation continues.
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Man allegedly shoots at family, barricades himself in house
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- SWFL soldier surprises kids live on WINK News