|Published:||Mar 18, 2013 6:47 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 18, 2013 6:47 AM EDT|
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - Seven tickets matched all five "Fantasy 5" numbers to collect a jackpot worth $26,711.68 each, the Florida Lottery said Monday.
The winning tickets were bought in Dover, Stuart, Hialeah, Plantation, Sebring, Port Charlotte and Miami, lottery officials said.
The 481 tickets matching four numbers won $62.50 each. Another 9,653 tickets matching three numbers won $8.50 each and 85,077 received a Quick Pick ticket for picking two numbers.
The numbers drawn Sunday night were 01-06-11-21-31.
- LCSO catches home invasion suspects in San Carlos Park
- A&E's 'Beyond Scared Straight' films in Charlotte County
- Employees owed money after comedy club closes down
- Suspect gets life in prison for 2011 deadly shooting
- Rollover on SB I-75 at Bonita Beach Rd. slows traffic
- Orange River Elementary principal Holly Bell retires
- Coyote sightings on the rise in Sanibel
- FMPD arrests teen on stolen gun charge
- Lee Tran routes on proposed budget chopping block
- Lee struggles with budget and SRO issues