|Published:||Mar 18, 2013 6:47 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 18, 2013 6:47 AM EDT|
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - Seven tickets matched all five "Fantasy 5" numbers to collect a jackpot worth $26,711.68 each, the Florida Lottery said Monday.
The winning tickets were bought in Dover, Stuart, Hialeah, Plantation, Sebring, Port Charlotte and Miami, lottery officials said.
The 481 tickets matching four numbers won $62.50 each. Another 9,653 tickets matching three numbers won $8.50 each and 85,077 received a Quick Pick ticket for picking two numbers.
The numbers drawn Sunday night were 01-06-11-21-31.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Changes to Lee Way mean customers buy new transponders