|Published:||Mar 18, 2013 6:47 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 18, 2013 6:47 AM EDT|
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - Seven tickets matched all five "Fantasy 5" numbers to collect a jackpot worth $26,711.68 each, the Florida Lottery said Monday.
The winning tickets were bought in Dover, Stuart, Hialeah, Plantation, Sebring, Port Charlotte and Miami, lottery officials said.
The 481 tickets matching four numbers won $62.50 each. Another 9,653 tickets matching three numbers won $8.50 each and 85,077 received a Quick Pick ticket for picking two numbers.
The numbers drawn Sunday night were 01-06-11-21-31.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Golisano Children's Hospital holds ceremonial groundbreaking
- Mobile home fire in North Fort Myers
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- USDA predicts smaller citrus crop in Florida