|Published:||Mar 18, 2013 4:21 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 18, 2013 4:21 PM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's deputies are conducting a death investigation on Knollwood Dr.
Authorities say a woman was found deceased in her bedroom, but detectives do not suspect foul play.
The medical examiner will conduct an autopsy.
The investigation continues.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- Storage unit swiper targets Cape Coral facility
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting
- Falling tree impales Fla. man doing yard work