|Published:||Mar 17, 2013 7:48 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 17, 2013 11:47 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla. -- Soda bread, corned beef, and cabbage, oh my! Nervous Nellie's Crazy Waterfront Eatery and Ugly's Waterfront Bar of Fort Myers Beach are hosting Lee county's "Largest Saint Patty's Day Party." Last year more than 3000 people attended the event, and Nervous Nellie's served more than a ton of corned beef. This year, the restaurant is cooking twice that and all for a good cause, the Community Emergency Response Team (CERT).
Help the restaurant break the record for Corned Beef consumption today, and enjoy some great tunes. The Bon Jovi tribute band, Keeping The Faith, will play live from 3 to 5 p.m. in addition to local musical talents.
Nervous Nellie's Crazy Waterfront Eatery and Ugly's Waterfront Bar are located at 1131 First Street, Fort Myers Beach in the historic Baywalk district. The GPS coordinates for Nellie's Snug Harbour Marina are 26"27'23.41" N • 81"57'15.18" W. For more information, call 463-8077 or go to www.nervousnellies.net.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Sentencing delayed for Tampa abortion drug case
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- APNewsBreak: Fla. congressman lost $18M in scheme