FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla. -- Soda bread, corned beef, and cabbage, oh my! Nervous Nellie's Crazy Waterfront Eatery and Ugly's Waterfront Bar of Fort Myers Beach are hosting Lee county's "Largest Saint Patty's Day Party." Last year more than 3000 people attended the event, and Nervous Nellie's served more than a ton of corned beef. This year, the restaurant is cooking twice that and all for a good cause, the Community Emergency Response Team (CERT).
Help the restaurant break the record for Corned Beef consumption today, and enjoy some great tunes. The Bon Jovi tribute band, Keeping The Faith, will play live from 3 to 5 p.m. in addition to local musical talents.
Nervous Nellie's Crazy Waterfront Eatery and Ugly's Waterfront Bar are located at 1131 First Street, Fort Myers Beach in the historic Baywalk district. The GPS coordinates for Nellie's Snug Harbour Marina are 26"27'23.41" N • 81"57'15.18" W. For more information, call 463-8077 or go to www.nervousnellies.net.
- Friends Mourn Friend Killed in Motor Scooter Crash
- Body of autistic boy vacationing in Fla. is found
- Fla. Gov. will veto 3 percent college tuition hike
- Fla. gov. steps up pace on signing death warrants
- Consumer group flags high SPF ratings on sunscreen
- Hundreds of bikers honor military with Freedom Ride 2013
- Click it or Ticket campaign begins May 20th