|Published:||Mar 15, 2013 2:03 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 15, 2013 2:03 PM EDT|
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) - Police say a group of people dropped off a shooting victim at Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg, but left before anyone could get their names.
Hospital workers called St. Petersburg police shortly after she was dropped off early Friday morning. Police say she has life-threatening injuries.
Detectives have recovered the vehicle she was transported in and believe they know where the shooting took place.
Police have not released the name of the 21-year-old woman, pending notification of family members.
An investigation continues.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows down superintendent search
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges