|Published:||Mar 15, 2013 11:23 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 15, 2013 11:23 AM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's detectives arrested a Port Charlotte man for felony Sexual Battery on a child that occurred multiple times in 2003 and 2004 while babysitting. Terry Trevor Hall Jr., 63, of 23472 Junction Avenue, was arrested.
The daughter finally told her mother that she was inappropriately touched by a friend of the family who had babysat her on several different occasions when she was five or six years old. The child, now 14, met with the CCSO Forensic interviewer and revealed how Hall had touched her under her clothes and made her perform oral sex on him.
MCU detectives located Hall and obtained his statements to the charges. He was placed under arrest and taken to the Charlotte County Jail where he remains on no bond.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash