|Published:||Mar 15, 2013 11:23 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 15, 2013 11:23 AM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's detectives arrested a Port Charlotte man for felony Sexual Battery on a child that occurred multiple times in 2003 and 2004 while babysitting. Terry Trevor Hall Jr., 63, of 23472 Junction Avenue, was arrested.
The daughter finally told her mother that she was inappropriately touched by a friend of the family who had babysat her on several different occasions when she was five or six years old. The child, now 14, met with the CCSO Forensic interviewer and revealed how Hall had touched her under her clothes and made her perform oral sex on him.
MCU detectives located Hall and obtained his statements to the charges. He was placed under arrest and taken to the Charlotte County Jail where he remains on no bond.
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Witnesses says Naples man killed ducklings with a broom
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- 911 call: Judge in Zimmerman trial hears dispute
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death