|Published:||Mar 15, 2013 12:14 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 15, 2013 12:37 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's Narcotics Unit detectives arrested a Crack Cocaine dealer and her supplier in an undercover operation Thursday in Port Charlotte. They arrested 51-year-old Dianne Marie McStay, of 21554 Augusta Avenue, and 39-year-old Floyd Harold Atkins, of 22138 Belinda Avenue.
Undercover detectives bought Crack Cocaine from McStay twice before, on Feb. 13 and again on Feb. 20. A third undercover drug buy was set to occur in a parking lot at Easy Street and Augusta Avenue. At 3:52 p.m. undercover detectives met with McStay to buy Crack. She arrived on a blue bicycle and asked for the $100 first so she could meet with her supplier and get the drugs at her home on Augusta Avenue. A short time later Atkins rode up on the same bicycle and gave the Crack to detectives; he was immediately arrested. McStay was located at her home and also arrested.
McStay and Atkins were taken to the Charlotte County Jail. Atkins remains in jail with a $9,000 bond; McStay remains in jail on no bond.
Anyone with knowledge of illegal drug activity is asked to please call the CCSO Narcotics Unit at 941-575-2157 or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Company offers extra protection to gun owners
- How hurricanes get their names
- LCEC warning customers about customer service imposters
- SWFL residents reach out to family in tornado-stricken Moore