|Published:||Mar 13, 2013 4:19 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 13, 2013 4:19 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- A man wanted in connection with a home invasion robbery in Golden Gate Estates last December was arrested Wednesday.
Nicholas R. Chandler, 23, faces charges of robbery with a firearm and grand theft in connection with a home invasion robbery at 1171 11th St. S.W. on Dec. 22, 2012.
Chandler was arrested at the Collier County jail, where he was being held on felony charges stemming from two other home invasion robberies, on Jan. 25 and on Dec. 12, 2012.
Detectives said Chandler is the fourth and final suspect arrested in connection with the Dec. 22, 2012 case.
On Tuesday, detectives arrested two other suspects in the case.
Charles W. Benz, 24, of 2160 17th St. S.W., and Michael Andrew Cooke, 20, of 1465 Apalachee St., are facing similar felony charges.
On Feb. 1, detectives arrested Carlos Darren Walker, 23, of Fort Myers, also on charges of armed robbery-home invasion and grand theft.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI
- Part of Collier Blvd. closed due to downed power line
- Dr. Nancy Graham sworn in as Lee County Superintendent
- Post-recession reinvention: the pet food business
- Lee County Schools want to spend $180,000 on marketing