|Published:||Mar 13, 2013 12:42 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 13, 2013 1:13 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- Officials have identified a body found in Collier County yesterday evening as that of 49-year-old Bradley J. Carscadden, a resident of Goodland.
Carscadden lived on a blue sail boat. There was no missing person report on him.
The incident is still under investigation.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim