|Published:||Mar 13, 2013 12:42 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 13, 2013 1:13 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- Officials have identified a body found in Collier County yesterday evening as that of 49-year-old Bradley J. Carscadden, a resident of Goodland.
Carscadden lived on a blue sail boat. There was no missing person report on him.
The incident is still under investigation.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- Men allegedly point guns at FMPD officers