|Published:||Mar 13, 2013 12:42 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 13, 2013 1:13 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- Officials have identified a body found in Collier County yesterday evening as that of 49-year-old Bradley J. Carscadden, a resident of Goodland.
Carscadden lived on a blue sail boat. There was no missing person report on him.
The incident is still under investigation.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- Lee school board narrows down supt. search
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges
- Mote Marine asking people to keep eye out for whale sharks