|Published:||Mar 12, 2013 12:27 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 12, 2013 12:27 PM EDT|
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) - Firefighters responding to a fire call rescued two puppies from a smoke-filled home.
When they arrived at the home just before 9:30 Tuesday morning, firefighters found smoke throughout the house and a fire inside the laundry room.
They spotted the puppies during their initial search of the home and treated them with oxygen. The puppies were then turned over to their owners.
No people were injured in the fire, which is still under investigation.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Company offers extra protection to gun owners
- LCEC warning customers about customer service imposters
- How hurricanes get their names
- SWFL residents reach out to family in tornado-stricken Moore