|Published:||Mar 12, 2013 2:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 12, 2013 2:08 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla.- A water main break has occurred on the corner of Buccaneer and Estero, and as a precaution, residents are advised that all water used for drinking, cooking, making ice, brushing teeth or washing dishes be boiled for one minute.
This precautionary boil water notice will remain in effect until the problem has been corrected and a bacteriological survey shows that the water is safe to drink.
If you have any questions, contact Fort Myers Beach Water at (239) 463-9914.
- Man allegedly shoots at family, barricades himself in house
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- SWFL soldier surprises kids live on WINK News