|Published:||Mar 12, 2013 2:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 12, 2013 2:08 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla.- A water main break has occurred on the corner of Buccaneer and Estero, and as a precaution, residents are advised that all water used for drinking, cooking, making ice, brushing teeth or washing dishes be boiled for one minute.
This precautionary boil water notice will remain in effect until the problem has been corrected and a bacteriological survey shows that the water is safe to drink.
If you have any questions, contact Fort Myers Beach Water at (239) 463-9914.
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Firefighters rescue driver from atop his submerged vehicle
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery