|Published:||Mar 12, 2013 2:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 12, 2013 2:08 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla.- A water main break has occurred on the corner of Buccaneer and Estero, and as a precaution, residents are advised that all water used for drinking, cooking, making ice, brushing teeth or washing dishes be boiled for one minute.
This precautionary boil water notice will remain in effect until the problem has been corrected and a bacteriological survey shows that the water is safe to drink.
If you have any questions, contact Fort Myers Beach Water at (239) 463-9914.
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Winter weather delays flights in and out of RSW
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman