|Published:||Mar 12, 2013 10:41 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 12, 2013 10:41 AM EDT|
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) - Angry Birds are getting their taste of space.
The creator of the Angry Bird franchise is helping bring an interactive attraction to the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex in Florida.
The Angry Birds Space Encounter attraction will open at the end of the month.
It features an appearance by astronaut Don Pettit, as well as the usual Angry Birds characters.
The attraction will take up almost 4,500 square feet at the visitor complex.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city