|Published:||Mar 12, 2013 10:41 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 12, 2013 10:41 AM EDT|
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) - Angry Birds are getting their taste of space.
The creator of the Angry Bird franchise is helping bring an interactive attraction to the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex in Florida.
The Angry Birds Space Encounter attraction will open at the end of the month.
It features an appearance by astronaut Don Pettit, as well as the usual Angry Birds characters.
The attraction will take up almost 4,500 square feet at the visitor complex.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend