|Published:||Mar 12, 2013 6:18 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 12, 2013 7:29 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - AAA is joining with Lee County Domestic Animal Services for its first ever Good Paws for a Good Cause event.
It takes place Tuesday, March 12 at AAA, located at 2516 Colonial Boulevard in Fort Myers.
From 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., dogs and cats from the LCDAS shelter will be on-site and ready for adoption.
AAA will also sign up visitors who wish to attend its 4-night group cruise September 16th. Fifty dollars from each cabin sold will be donated to domestic aniimal services.
People can also enter a raffle for a cruise. The winner will be drawn later in the month.
Those wishing to attend the event may RSVP by calling AAA at (239) 939-6500 or going online to AAA.com/fortmyers.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating