|Published:||Mar 12, 2013 6:18 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 12, 2013 7:29 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - AAA is joining with Lee County Domestic Animal Services for its first ever Good Paws for a Good Cause event.
It takes place Tuesday, March 12 at AAA, located at 2516 Colonial Boulevard in Fort Myers.
From 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., dogs and cats from the LCDAS shelter will be on-site and ready for adoption.
AAA will also sign up visitors who wish to attend its 4-night group cruise September 16th. Fifty dollars from each cabin sold will be donated to domestic aniimal services.
People can also enter a raffle for a cruise. The winner will be drawn later in the month.
Those wishing to attend the event may RSVP by calling AAA at (239) 939-6500 or going online to AAA.com/fortmyers.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Witnesses says Naples man killed ducklings with a broom
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- Storage unit swiper targets Cape Coral facility