|Published:||Mar 11, 2013 10:59 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 11, 2013 10:59 AM EDT|
SILVER SPRINGS SHORES, Fla. (AP) - Deputies say a man wearing a mask and brandishing a gun entered his ex-wife's north Florida home, but was quickly disarmed by her sister.
He confronted 27-year-old Carol Dickman early Sunday.
The Ocala Star-Banner (http://bit.ly/WDxTbe ) reports Dickman quickly realized it was her ex-husband, 37-year-old Willie Allen Bias Sr. She asked if he wanted to go outside and talk. But according to a Marion County Sheriff's Office statement, Bias told Dickman he was going to kill her.
Deputies say Dickman's 21-year-old sister Ashley Falck heard the commotion, rushed him from behind and took the gun. Their 51-year-old mother Lucy Falck grabbed her own gun, put it to Bias' head and told him to get out or "I'm going to kill you."
He fled but was caught and now faces multiple charges.
Information from: Ocala (Fla.) Star-Banner, http://www.starbanner.com/
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis