|Published:||Mar 10, 2013 10:11 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 10, 2013 10:11 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla.- The 55th annual Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival wraps up Sunday with a day full of fun and of course, shrimp!
The event runs from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. with more than 100 food and craft vendors.
The Fort Myers Beach Lions Club sponsors the event, and raises money for local charities.
Organizers expect to dish out tens of thousands of fresh gulf shrimp dinners.
- LCSO catches home invasion suspects in San Carlos Park
- A&E's 'Beyond Scared Straight' films in Charlotte County
- Employees owed money after comedy club closes down
- Suspect gets life in prison for 2011 deadly shooting
- Rollover on SB I-75 at Bonita Beach Rd. slows traffic
- Orange River Elementary principal Holly Bell retires
- Coyote sightings on the rise in Sanibel
- FMPD arrests teen on stolen gun charge
- Lee struggles with budget and SRO issues
- Lee Tran routes on proposed budget chopping block