|Published:||Mar 10, 2013 10:11 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 10, 2013 10:11 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla.- The 55th annual Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival wraps up Sunday with a day full of fun and of course, shrimp!
The event runs from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. with more than 100 food and craft vendors.
The Fort Myers Beach Lions Club sponsors the event, and raises money for local charities.
Organizers expect to dish out tens of thousands of fresh gulf shrimp dinners.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- 3 people killed in Florida Panhandle boat crash
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday