|Published:||Mar 10, 2013 10:11 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 10, 2013 10:11 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla.- The 55th annual Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival wraps up Sunday with a day full of fun and of course, shrimp!
The event runs from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. with more than 100 food and craft vendors.
The Fort Myers Beach Lions Club sponsors the event, and raises money for local charities.
Organizers expect to dish out tens of thousands of fresh gulf shrimp dinners.
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent
- Cape Coral firefighters investigate trash compactor fire
- Gay-straight club lawsuit to be move forward
- Obama to promote education agenda at Miami school
- It's almost time to 'spring forward'