|Published:||Mar 10, 2013 2:06 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 10, 2013 5:29 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - A seven-car pileup on I 75 had two northbound lanes blocked near the Palm Beach Blvd overpass Sunday.
The crash caused traffic to back up for about a mile. Florida Highway Patrol and several other agencies responded. There's no official word yet on any injuries that resulted from the crash.
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Red Sox' 2014 Spring Training ticket sales set record