|Published:||Mar 10, 2013 2:48 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 10, 2013 2:48 PM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla. - A mobile home on the 9,000 block of Pitt Road in Bonita Springs is a total loss after a grease fire broke out in the kitchen right before 6p.m. on Saturday.
The Bonita Springs fire department got the blaze extinguished in minutes and no one was seriously injured.
Neighbor Martha Conkright was on her way to dinner when she saw the smoke and flames.
"Walked out of the house and there was this big cloud, it was like a mushroom cloud. It was huge, we couldn't believe it. It was horrible," said Conkright.
Two men who were in the home at the time of the fire were taken to area hospitals for smoke inhalation.
-- Cell phone video taken by witness Nancy Kish --