|Published:||Mar 10, 2013 5:28 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 10, 2013 5:28 PM EDT|
DANIA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Two people were burned after a boat caught fire at a South Florida dock.
The Broward County Sheriff's Office says a child and an adult were hurt when a 19-foot cabin cruiser caught fire at the Harbour Towne Marina in Dania Beach.
The adult was critically injured and transported Memorial Regional Hospital. He was later airlifted to Jackson Memorial Hospital.
The child sustained minor injuries.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Fla. man charged in boy death eyed in 2nd killing
- Owner tracks stolen boat to Mexico
- Funds cut Fla disability service wait list in half