|Published:||Mar 10, 2013 5:28 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 10, 2013 5:28 PM EDT|
DANIA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Two people were burned after a boat caught fire at a South Florida dock.
The Broward County Sheriff's Office says a child and an adult were hurt when a 19-foot cabin cruiser caught fire at the Harbour Towne Marina in Dania Beach.
The adult was critically injured and transported Memorial Regional Hospital. He was later airlifted to Jackson Memorial Hospital.
The child sustained minor injuries.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- Charlotte County does away with PE class
- Fla. sailor charged in 2010 death of 2-year-old