|Published:||Mar 09, 2013 9:27 PM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 09, 2013 9:27 PM EST|
LAKE WORTH, Fla. (AP) - Palm Beach County authorities are investigating the cause of a barn fire that killed nearly a dozen horses.
Fire Rescue spokesman Capt. Albert Borroto told the Palm Beach Post (http://bit.ly/XyrJb0 ) that least ten stalls were burned Saturday at the Palm Beach Polo Club in Lake Worth. Between seven and ten horses are confirmed dead and four others have been taken from the club.
No surrounding structures caught fire and no other injuries have been reported.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- School board approves new superintendent's contract
- Poll: Rubio gets negative marks on immigration
- Dr. Joseph Burke's Last Day as Superintendent
- Judge reads charge against Zimmerman to jurors