|Published:||Mar 09, 2013 8:54 AM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 09, 2013 8:54 AM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A concert fundraiser on Sunday will support United Cerebral Palsy of Southwest Florida.
The event is at Dixie Roadhouse in Cape Coral on Sunday, March 10.
Music and fun gets underway at 3 p.m. and tickets are $10 at the door.
All the money raised goes to support United Cerebral Palsy of Southwest Florida.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- Cops: Man shoots friend while watching football
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- 2 Keys men get prison for wildlife trafficking
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41