|Published:||Mar 09, 2013 8:54 AM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 09, 2013 8:54 AM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A concert fundraiser on Sunday will support United Cerebral Palsy of Southwest Florida.
The event is at Dixie Roadhouse in Cape Coral on Sunday, March 10.
Music and fun gets underway at 3 p.m. and tickets are $10 at the door.
All the money raised goes to support United Cerebral Palsy of Southwest Florida.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Child Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Bonita Springs.