|Published:||Mar 08, 2013 10:40 AM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 08, 2013 10:40 AM EST|
OCALA, Fla. (AP) - A man convicted of sexually molesting a 4-year-old Ocala girl has been sentenced to life in prison.
The Ocala Star-Banner (http://bit.ly/15BDu2q ) reports a jury took less than an hour Thursday to find 42-year-old Guies U. Johnson guilty on multiple counts including possession of child pornography and sexual battery.
The child's mother testified that she met Johnson on an online dating website after separating from her husband in 2011. He eventually moved in with her.
The mother testified she found a flash drive and micro SD card in September, which included a video of Johnson molesting her daughter, who is now 5. She identified him on the video by his voice and body parts since his face wasn't shown.
Defense attorneys argued it wasn't Johnson on the video.
Information from: Ocala (Fla.) Star-Banner, http://www.starbanner.com/
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Man allegedly shoots at family, barricades himself in house
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- SWFL soldier surprises kids live on WINK News