|Published:||Mar 08, 2013 1:43 PM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 08, 2013 4:42 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Deputies are on the scene of a crash with injuries on southbound US 41, in front of Salvation Army.
Three people were injured, two of whom were sent as trauma alerts to the hospital.
Only one southbound lane is open to traffic. Avoid the area or expect delays.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic