|Published:||Mar 08, 2013 11:23 PM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 08, 2013 11:23 PM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- A local tennis coach is calling a five-year-old cape coral kid the best she's ever seen and he's already holding his own with tennis players more than twice his age.
Judd Cribbs serves up his story.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Golisano Children's Hospital holds ceremonial groundbreaking
- Mobile home fire in North Fort Myers
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- USDA predicts smaller citrus crop in Florida