|Published:||Mar 07, 2013 11:19 PM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 07, 2013 11:28 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- A good time for a great cause. People drank $5 'Angeltini's' at the Firestone Martini Bar in downtown Fort Myers Thursday night.
Proceeds from the event benefit Voice for Kids of Southwest Florida. The group advocates for abused, neglected, and abandoned children.
WINK News anchors Stephanie Susskind and Nicole Papageorge helped raise money by bartending.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Golisano Children's Hospital holds ceremonial groundbreaking
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- USDA predicts smaller citrus crop in Florida
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite