COLLIER COUNTY, Fla - Some of Collier County's smallest artists made some big buck Thursday night at the von Liebig in Naples.
"Big Impressions by Little Artists" was the focus of a fundraiser for Collier Child Care Resources (CCCR). The fundraiser featured an auction of artwork created by children who attend NCEF Early Childhood Development Center at Edison State College in Collier County.
The kids spent the last few weeks creating each piece of artwork. "They're all unique and they're all beautiful and you can tell every kid put their finger on it so it's just awesome, it's an awesome event," says Mollie Skidmore, a Pre-K teacher at NCEF Early Childhood Development Center.
All proceeds raised at the auction goes to CCCR's three child care centers.
- Confusion leads to heavy police activity at Bernwood Cove
- CCSO seeks IDs of persons of interest in burglary case
- Teen fights off suspect accused of holding a gun to her head
- Woman accused of faking sons' deaths won't face jail time
- Group protests taxes in Cape Coral by a 'Call to Arms'
- Students slime principal for 1 million minutes of reading
- Miami man catches longest Burmese python captured in Fla.
- Truck carrying mulch rolls over at Colonial & Plantation
- Jungle Golf fundraiser putts for patriots
- Baby found, father charged in South Fla.