|Published:||Mar 07, 2013 5:06 PM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 08, 2013 7:35 AM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Police have released the name of the second person killed in this fatal wreck a week ago in Cape Coral.
Edward Mildner was driving a van that was hit by a Hummer. The van flipped on its roof.
His passenger, Joanne Grimes, was also killed.
One of the first people on the scene of the accident was 19 year old Kody Seaman. He helped shatter the glass of the Hummer assisting the driver to escape the vehicle. The
teen is training to become a first responder. He says he has always wanted to help people and belives, "God is telling him he is on the right path". On a flight from Atlanta on
Wednesday night, Kody says a man passed out on the plane. He and a doctor on board attended to the man until the plane landed.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- St. Pete woman accidentally shot boyfriend