|Published:||Mar 07, 2013 5:06 PM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 08, 2013 7:35 AM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Police have released the name of the second person killed in this fatal wreck a week ago in Cape Coral.
Edward Mildner was driving a van that was hit by a Hummer. The van flipped on its roof.
His passenger, Joanne Grimes, was also killed.
One of the first people on the scene of the accident was 19 year old Kody Seaman. He helped shatter the glass of the Hummer assisting the driver to escape the vehicle. The
teen is training to become a first responder. He says he has always wanted to help people and belives, "God is telling him he is on the right path". On a flight from Atlanta on
Wednesday night, Kody says a man passed out on the plane. He and a doctor on board attended to the man until the plane landed.
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident
- Naples non-profit uses water therapy to help Veterans cope
- New video shows Hohensee's anger
- Beware of Memorial Day scams aimed at military personnel
- Gearing up for summer with Memorial Day travel
- Community comes together for Safety Fair & 5k
- Communications satellite launched into space