|Published:||Mar 06, 2013 6:49 PM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 08, 2013 5:00 PM EST|
ESTERO, Fla.- Susan G. Komen's "Race for the Cure" is taking place this Saturday at Coconut Point Mall.
WINK News has a team participating in the event, called "WINK for Pink," which includes Haley Hinds, Genevieve Judge, Rachael Rafanelli and Colby Robertson.
75 cents of every dollar raised by Komen SWFL stays right here in our five-county area to fund treatment, screening and education programs.
25 cents of every dollar is contributed to the Susan G. Komen National Research Grants Program to fund ground breaking medical research.
The event is still in need of over 400 volunteers. For more information on volunteering, click here.
For information on the event, click here.
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Chiquita Lock changes operating hours for the holidays
- St. Pete woman accidentally shot boyfriend
- NASA suspects bad valve for space station trouble
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis
- North Fla. deputies fatally shoot man