|Published:||Mar 06, 2013 1:02 PM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 06, 2013 1:02 PM EST|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's Major Crimes Unit detectives arrested a Port Charlotte man for Lewd or Lascivious Molestation on a 14-year-old girl that was in his home in February. Authorities arrested 30-year-old Andy Ramos, of the 500 block of Cicero Street.
The juvenile said she waited until Tuesday to tell Ramos’ wife because she was afraid to say what happened last month. CCSO detectives were contacted and responded. The girl said when she was sleeping, Ramos entered her room and placed his hands under her shirt and began rubbing her breasts. She said she was so scared and pretended to be asleep. The girl said she heard something and Ramos quickly ran out of the bedroom.
MCU detectives said he did touch the girl. He said he thought he heard someone move in the house, and then ran out of the bedroom for fear of being caught. Ramos was arrested and taken to the Charlotte County Jail where he remains on no bond.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Gateway street still blocked after fire, SWAT situation
- Neighbors fighting for fire station on Livingston Road
- Comedy show to benefit unpaid employees of Wise Guys
- Protecting children on the roads
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- Union Yote Set for some Lee Co. Government Workers