|Published:||Mar 06, 2013 12:28 PM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 06, 2013 12:28 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Students in Lee County are getting an up-close look at the potentially deadly consequences of drinking, drug use and driving. It's all part of the Drug House Odyssey.
Students are acting out a scenario where they are pressured by their peers to drink and use drugs. Actual police officers, EMS crews and even a chaplain take part in the demo to drive home the message.
Drug House Odyssey is free and open to the public tonight from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Cape Christian Fellowship Church in Cape Coral.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school