|Published:||Mar 06, 2013 11:08 AM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 06, 2013 11:08 AM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County deputies hope someone can help identify the man that has twice ripped off a local beauty supply store. Deputies were called to Ulta, located at 13499 South Cleveland Avenue (Bell Tower Shops), on February 23 and February 27. A store manager says that on both dates, the same male subject entered the business and walked to the men's fragrance section. The suspect selected several fragrances each time and concealed them in his clothing before walking out of the store without paying.
The suspect is a Hispanic male, approximately 5 foot 4 inches tall and weighing about 145 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes.
If you can identify this man, call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at (239) 477-1000. Or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000, call Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org via text to CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD or through the TipSubmit app on any Smart phone.
- Deputies arrest Pop Warner football coach on drug charges
- CCSO IDs Golden Gate Estates murder victim, makes arrest
- New South Fla. threat: invasive rock pythons
- Puppy found with broken leg, owner arrested
- Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity to visit Ft. Myers
- Burglary suspect caught on camera using stolen cards
- Cape Coral man accused of killing wife appears in court
- Teen, 15, found hanging in north Florida
- More cash real estate purchases in Fla.
- Good Samaritans return envelope with $1,500