|Published:||Mar 05, 2013 11:00 AM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 05, 2013 11:46 AM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Officials say a small house fire on SE 24th Ave. in Cape Coral appears to have been caused by a heater that was left on.
No one was injured, and there was minor damage.
Firefighters are cleaning up the scene now.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Fla. man charged in boy death eyed in 2nd killing