|Published:||Mar 05, 2013 11:00 AM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 05, 2013 11:46 AM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Officials say a small house fire on SE 24th Ave. in Cape Coral appears to have been caused by a heater that was left on.
No one was injured, and there was minor damage.
Firefighters are cleaning up the scene now.
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident
- Naples non-profit uses water therapy to help Veterans cope
- New video shows Hohensee's anger
- Beware of Memorial Day scams aimed at military personnel
- Gearing up for summer with Memorial Day travel
- Community comes together for Safety Fair & 5k
- FMPD arrests 10 on drug charges, looking for 9 more
- Communications satellite launched into space
- Request to exhume remains from panhandle school rejected