|Published:||Mar 05, 2013 12:08 PM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 05, 2013 12:52 PM EST|
PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla.- Firefighters are on the scene of another possible sinkhole underneath a home in Pinellas County.
Initial reports say there's extensive cracking both inside and outside the house. Everyone inside has been evacuated. There is no word of any injuries.
As a precaution, two neighboring homes are also evacuated.
If this is confirmed to be another sinkhole, it would be the third major ground collapse in the Tampa Bay area this week. Two others have opened in Seffner, including one that killed a man who was asleep in his bedroom at the time.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Police say school nurse's blood alcohol level was .275
- Surgeons remove 4-pound hairball from tiger
- Crash blocks Golden Gate Blvd. at 22nd St. SE
- Camouflaged alligators spotted at Wa-Ke Hatchee Park
- Woman talks to WINK News about faking sons' deaths
- Retired Corrections officer arrested after accident
- Cape Coral churches could pay full price for UEP
- Gateway street still blocked after fire, SWAT situation