|Published:||Mar 04, 2013 7:06 AM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 04, 2013 1:00 PM EST|
EAST NAPLES, Fla. - Deputies and East Naples Firefighters are on scene of a death investigation at the Naples Motor Coach resort.
Firefighters responded to a call of smoke around 3:00 a.m. When they got on scene, they found an unconscious woman outside the RV. She was taken to the hospital, where she died.
The State Fire Marshal's Office is putting the pieces together. The woman was in apparent cardiac arrest when officials arrived.
A man inside the RV is safe. The Fire Marshal on scene says this is not suspicious, and that there was no fire, just smoke inside.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County