|Published:||Mar 04, 2013 7:06 AM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 04, 2013 1:00 PM EST|
EAST NAPLES, Fla. - Deputies and East Naples Firefighters are on scene of a death investigation at the Naples Motor Coach resort.
Firefighters responded to a call of smoke around 3:00 a.m. When they got on scene, they found an unconscious woman outside the RV. She was taken to the hospital, where she died.
The State Fire Marshal's Office is putting the pieces together. The woman was in apparent cardiac arrest when officials arrived.
A man inside the RV is safe. The Fire Marshal on scene says this is not suspicious, and that there was no fire, just smoke inside.
- Cape councilman McClain stays
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- Gov. Scott leads trade mission to Chile this week
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- Enhanced lightning detection on Sanibel Island
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma