SEFFNER, Fla.- A new Sinkhole has opened up behind a home on Cedar Tree Lane, a mere two miles from the sinkhole that literally swallowed a man as he slept just last week.
Hillsborough County Code Enforcement is on scene. Officials say there is no structural damage and no one was injured.
- Lee County deputy & girlfriend arrested on marijuana charges
- FedEx truck hits power lines, catches on fire
- Suspects on the loose after allegedly robbing Iberia Bank
- Federal charges filed against wanted Lee County fugitive
- How life has changed for Fort Myers 2007 lotto winner
- Venturi, US Open champion and CBS analyst, dies
- Local bar named Best beach bar in America
- FMPD forced to pay back overtime
- Record tourist season adds 1,700 hospitality jobs in Collier
- Naples tops 'Healthy Living' poll