|Published:||Mar 04, 2013 3:09 PM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 04, 2013 5:06 PM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- The Cape Coral Police Department has received numerous complaints of people engaging in lewd sexual acts, in public, on the Boardwalk at Glover Bight Park, located at 5730 Rose Garden Road.
On February 22nd and again on March 1st, detectives conducted an undercover operation at the park. During the course of the operations, five suspects attempted to engage in sexual activity with the detectives on the boardwalk. All five suspects were charged with misdemeanor battery and issued trespass warnings for the park.
The following men were arrested:
-Wesley Marshall Rolph, 49, of 1609 SW 18th Lane
-William Edward Wolfe, 70, of 809 SE 46th Lane #106
-John Lyle McCormick, 67, of 3708 SW 1st Avenue
-Robert William Vogt, 49, of 2325 SW 27th Street
-Robert Joseph McDevitt, 72, of 1021 Southdale Road
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Firefighters rescue driver from atop his submerged vehicle
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed