|Published:||Mar 04, 2013 10:56 PM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 04, 2013 11:09 PM EST|
NAPLES, Fla.- The Florida Highway Patrol has made an arrest in a hit and run that left a Naples man with serious injuries. Troopers say, they received an anonymous tip, that led them to 35 year old Danielle Grau.
Troopers believe 47 year old Howard Van Pelt was driving his scooter along Golden Gate Parkway when Grau rear-ended him in her gold Sebring. Van Pelt was thrown from his scooter and is still recovering.
Grau now faces charges of driving with a suspended license and leaving the scene of a crash involving an injury and property damage. A check of her criminal history reveals, Grau has been arrested of driving while under the influence.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Witnesses says Naples man killed ducklings with a broom
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- Storage unit swiper targets Cape Coral facility