|Published:||Mar 04, 2013 10:56 PM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 04, 2013 11:09 PM EST|
NAPLES, Fla.- The Florida Highway Patrol has made an arrest in a hit and run that left a Naples man with serious injuries. Troopers say, they received an anonymous tip, that led them to 35 year old Danielle Grau.
Troopers believe 47 year old Howard Van Pelt was driving his scooter along Golden Gate Parkway when Grau rear-ended him in her gold Sebring. Van Pelt was thrown from his scooter and is still recovering.
Grau now faces charges of driving with a suspended license and leaving the scene of a crash involving an injury and property damage. A check of her criminal history reveals, Grau has been arrested of driving while under the influence.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school