|Published:||Mar 04, 2013 1:38 PM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 04, 2013 2:09 PM EST|
NAPLES, Fla. - After more than a decade of coaching baseball and softball players, Rick Saggese’s dream of opening his own training facility in Naples has come true.
The business called Think Outside the Diamond opened last month and offers students one-on-one instruction, group instruction, visual training, mental conditioning and baseball-specific strength and quickness training.
Think Outside the Diamond is located at 5567 Taylor Road, Unit 5, Naples.
Saggese believes in teaching students how to focus on what they want and how to set goals -- and how to reach them. His students range from athletes of all levels and ages, from the young beginner to the senior player. He is currently working with a Harvard baseball player, Division 1, and has had numerous other students go on to play college baseball.
“People tell me that my passion for the game and dedication for a positive outcome have made me one of the most sought after private baseball/softball coaches and mentors in the nation,” says Saggese.
“I am humbled and thankful for every student. Playing any sport can be stressful that’s why I focus on equipping each student with the right mind-set and skill-set to reach for their dreams.”
For more information, visit www.thinkoutsidethediamond.com or call 239.777.4435.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Sentencing delayed for Tampa abortion drug case
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- APNewsBreak: Fla. congressman lost $18M in scheme