|Published:||Mar 04, 2013 1:38 PM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 04, 2013 2:09 PM EST|
NAPLES, Fla. - After more than a decade of coaching baseball and softball players, Rick Saggese’s dream of opening his own training facility in Naples has come true.
The business called Think Outside the Diamond opened last month and offers students one-on-one instruction, group instruction, visual training, mental conditioning and baseball-specific strength and quickness training.
Think Outside the Diamond is located at 5567 Taylor Road, Unit 5, Naples.
Saggese believes in teaching students how to focus on what they want and how to set goals -- and how to reach them. His students range from athletes of all levels and ages, from the young beginner to the senior player. He is currently working with a Harvard baseball player, Division 1, and has had numerous other students go on to play college baseball.
“People tell me that my passion for the game and dedication for a positive outcome have made me one of the most sought after private baseball/softball coaches and mentors in the nation,” says Saggese.
“I am humbled and thankful for every student. Playing any sport can be stressful that’s why I focus on equipping each student with the right mind-set and skill-set to reach for their dreams.”
For more information, visit www.thinkoutsidethediamond.com or call 239.777.4435.
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- Charlotte County does away with PE class
- 12 sentenced in South Florida grow house operation
- Three bears spotted in North Naples community
- Man answers the door & gets beat with a tire iron