|Published:||Mar 03, 2013 10:00 AM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 04, 2013 11:18 AM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A fatal crash shut down Palm Beach Blvd. for several hours Sunday. The crash happened around 9:30 a.m. at the intersection of Mississippi Ave. and Palm Beach Blvd. The crash involved a Lee County Sheriff's Patrol car. The Florida Highway Patrol is investigating the cause of the crash.
FHP confirms that two people died. One deputy was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries. Investigators say the deputy was responding to a call with his lights on, but no siren.
Trust WINK News to continue to follow developments for you.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 16 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- Fla. Attorney General temporarily stops Service Star
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776