|Published:||Mar 01, 2013 10:13 AM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 01, 2013 1:48 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Marsh Avenue is re-opened after a Lee County school bus slammed into the back of a garbage truck. It happened just before 9:00 a.m., near the intersection of Marsh and Greenwood Avenue.
There were children on the school bus at the time of accident, but no word of any injuries. The driver of the garbage truck was taken to the hospital as a precaution.
Charges are pending for the school bus driver.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Trial date set for daycare owner charged in boy's drowning
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- Ukrainian student in SWFL shares perspective on unrest
- FSU students spend spring break 'serving the underserved'
- Former head of Harborside sues City of Ft. Myers