|Published:||Mar 01, 2013 10:13 AM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 01, 2013 1:48 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Marsh Avenue is re-opened after a Lee County school bus slammed into the back of a garbage truck. It happened just before 9:00 a.m., near the intersection of Marsh and Greenwood Avenue.
There were children on the school bus at the time of accident, but no word of any injuries. The driver of the garbage truck was taken to the hospital as a precaution.
Charges are pending for the school bus driver.
- An iconic ship gets a chance to set sail on a new voyage
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Holiday event fundraises for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- Report: Access to voting in Fla. varies by county
- Attendance up at 2013 Art Basel in Miami Beach