|Published:||Mar 01, 2013 10:13 AM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 01, 2013 1:48 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Marsh Avenue is re-opened after a Lee County school bus slammed into the back of a garbage truck. It happened just before 9:00 a.m., near the intersection of Marsh and Greenwood Avenue.
There were children on the school bus at the time of accident, but no word of any injuries. The driver of the garbage truck was taken to the hospital as a precaution.
Charges are pending for the school bus driver.
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- 12 sentenced in South Florida grow house operation
- Friends remember Hohensee as kind and helpful, not violent
- Investigation in to the Hohensee marriage
- Naples man honored for using epilepsy to inspire others
- Fla. using federal grant money to settle lawsuit