|Published:||Mar 01, 2013 3:07 PM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 01, 2013 5:58 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County Sheriff's deputies have detained a person of interest in a bank robbery that took place at 2:20 p.m. It happened at the Wells Fargo bank on 11801 Palm Beach Blvd.
Deputies say the male suspect, was wearing a hooded sweatshirt and jeans. He jumped over the counter, went through drawers and took cash before fleeing in a vehicle, according Cpt. Shawn Ramsey with the LCSO. A weapon was brandished, but did not use it.
No one was injured.
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash