|Published:||Mar 01, 2013 3:07 PM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 01, 2013 5:58 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County Sheriff's deputies have detained a person of interest in a bank robbery that took place at 2:20 p.m. It happened at the Wells Fargo bank on 11801 Palm Beach Blvd.
Deputies say the male suspect, was wearing a hooded sweatshirt and jeans. He jumped over the counter, went through drawers and took cash before fleeing in a vehicle, according Cpt. Shawn Ramsey with the LCSO. A weapon was brandished, but did not use it.
No one was injured.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows down superintendent search
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Company offers extra protection to gun owners
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims